Monday, September 8, 2008

Authentic, Just Not Happy

I just took a handful of the the tests on the Authentic Happiness Site.

I scored pretty low on the tests you're supposed to score high on, and pretty high on the tests you're supposed to score low on.


Yes, true...I took these tests while sitting in a cubical of a evil e-business and am slightly upset with not only the way that they are treating customers but the amount of money that they are paying me to do their dirty work.

Apparently I am supposed to contact a mental health professional.

Luckily, that is already in my plan.


Maybe you should take the tests too?

I'd recommend...
  • Authentic Happiness Inventory
  • CES-D Questionnaire
  • Fordyce Emotions Questionnaire
  • PANAS Questionnaire
  • General Happiness Scale
  • VIA Signature Strengths

No comments: