Friday, September 5, 2008

Then Again...Maybe I Should

I was watching a TED Talk on my iPhone on the way home from a horrible temp job in the city today and came to a realization: It's okay that I need therapy.

Sure, it's somewhat cliche...I'm a guy in his late twenties living in Brooklyn with thick plastic framed glasses circa 1977 Woody Allen, commuting from a temp job that is paying my bills between my own creative endeavors, back to my moderately affordable one bedroom in a soon-to-be-gentrified neighborhood...BUT...that's okay.


Everyone can use
therapy...Psychology should be...
"as concerned with making the lives of normal people fulfilling and with nurturing high talent as with healing pathology."
Maybe watch the video and see/hear for yourself...

TED TALK: What Positive Psychology Can Help You Become

No comments: